Parade starts at 10:00 am at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium
- Take I-10 Freeway West to the 4th/5th. St. Exit
- Follow signs for 4th. St. & turn left on 4th St. going South
- Turn right onto Civic Center Drive
- Enter the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium Parking Lot. Parking is $5.00 all day.
- There is kirtana as the carts are decorated.
- The parade begins at 10:00 am.
- The parade proceeds south on foot down Main St. (past Farmers’ Market), turns right onto Rose Ave, turns left onto Ocean Front Walk (boardwalk) and finally arrives at Festival site, located at Ocean Front Walk Plaza off of Winward Ave.
- You can return to the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium Parking Lot on the Blue Line bus #1. Catch it at Market St. and Main St. It runs every 20 minutes and costs $1.25.
Take Metro to Ratha Yatra!
- Park all day at the Culver City Metro Station for free!
- Buy a TAP card for $1, adding a stored value of $5.
- Take the Expo Line to Downtown Santa Monica Station, the end of the line.
- Walk two blocks south from the Metro Station down 4th st, crossing over the freeway.
- After five minutes you will see the carts on your right, in the Santa Monica Civic Center parking lot.
- To return, take the Santa Monica Big Blue Bus 1 from Main st and Market, two blocks east of the festival sight.
- You can use your previously purchased TAP card.
- Blue Bus Route 1 will take you past the Civic Center parking lot, across the freeway and to the Metro Station where you can catch the train back to Culver City Station.
Powered by themekiller.com watchanimeonline.co