A DAY OF GLORIOUS CELEBRATION!
The Festival of the Chariots is a divine celebration jammed packed with fun!
It begins with a beautiful parade filled with happy people singing, dancing and playing musical instruments, joining together from all walks of life to celebrate. Three gigantic carts are pulled through the streets of Santa Monica and down the Venice boardwalk. It is truly a sight to see!
At the festival sight in the heart of Venice Beach, you will find plenty of wonderful entertainment including musical and dance performances on two separate stages. There are also children’s activities, educational exhibits, and sumptuous food, including a free feast. We hope to see you there!
- 11:00 Temple Bhajan Band – Kirtan – Ecstatic chanting
- 12:00 Chariots arrives at festival site
- 12:15 Lord Jaganatha, Lord Balarama and Lady Subhadra take Their place
- 12:20 Welcoming address by MC Naikatma das
- 12.30 Folk Dances of India
- Rangashree Dances of India – Paulomi Pandit,
- Director Rudralayam Dance School – Mahalakshmi Balaji, Director,
- Choreography Consultant – Lalita Sabat
- 1:00 Bharat Natyam Dance – Shakti Dance Company – Viji Prakash, Director
- 2:45 Karnamrita Dasi and Friends – Kirtan – Ecstatic Chanting
- 4:30 Two Sacred Dance Forms – Ganga Devi & Vrnda Seth
- 4:45 Contemporary Kathak Dance – Goura Prema – Vocals by Vasu, Nakula on Drum
- 5:00 Lokanatha Swami and Friends – Maha Kirtan / Ecstatic Chanting
- 6:45 . Deities depart from the festival
- 7:00 . Festival ends
Festival of Chariots – Second Stage Schedule
- 11:00 Clytie and Friends – Kirtan / Chanting
- 12:15 Mighty Govinda – Soulful Dance Kirtan
- 1:45 Temple Bhajan Band – Kirtan / Chanting
- 3:00 Gandharvas Kirtan
- 4:20: Global Party People DJs & Kirtaneers, Sri & Joakin
- 7:00 Festival ends
Powered by themekiller.com watchanimeonline.co